For starting your career in nursing and in Kuwait. You should register yourself as a nurse here or get a license to work in any sector no matter if it is private or government. You can find nursing jobs in Kuwait.
So this service allows citizens and visitors to issue a professional nursing license.
Criteria for applicant:
- You should/must have a scientific certificate in nursing from an institute.
- You should have at least one year experience.
- The applicant must be above 21y.
- The applicant should be sound by mind and medically fit for work.
if you are applying for residential:
- In this way the applicant must be 3 years following the intermediate certificate.
- Applicants must have one year experience in the nursing field and three years in obstetrics.
- You should not be younger than 21.
- The applicant must have a valid residence.
- The very first document is a nursing certificate.
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Four passport size photos.
- Certificate of nursing experiences.
- When you are a non-kuwaiti, a copy of your passport is necessary.
- Certificate of registration as a nurse.
- Submit all the documents that mentioned above in the medical license department.
- Fill the application form.
- After that you will attend the interview.
- This is a time of fitness check up in front of the medical license commty
- When you are not a Kuwaiti citizen you have to send your all scientific certificate and experiences certificate to the ministry of higher education for data verification.
- After all this procedure you will obtain a valid residence on the passport.
- You have to pay a fee.
How to get your first job:-
- Know your strength: You should figure out what your strength is in which healthcare department you can give best of yours or you will perform best. After knowing this you should apply for that particular health care department or in a hospital. You will apply for a job within an environment that is related to your personality. The choice is yours, you have to give all of the best talent of yours.
- Job search: First you have to search for a job online on those websites that are secure and trusted by many people. Bring yourself up to date on the nursing job market that can help you to find your ideal nursing jobs in Kuwait. You can stay connected with nurses you know who are working in Kuwait.
- Study what’s trending with jobs in Kuwait. This will help you the most to gain the job faster and easily.
- You can find a mentor to help with your job hunt.
- You can join a nursing organisation and you can get the nurse certificates.
You can also start nursing jobs in Ireland check more here: https://dynamichealthstaff.com/ireland-nurses-vacancy